Sunday, March 7, 2010

What kind of horse do I want? Information about the horse I want

What kind of horse do I want? Do I want a boy or girl? What do I want it to be used for? What kind of style do I want to ride? Where should I get my horse? These are all questions that I've been asking myself for a while. I know that I'm probably not going to get a horse till I'm all grown up, and have a job. But I still ask myself questions about what kind of horse I want get, and what do I want to use it for? Well, I'll tell you. I want it to be a beautiful mare, probably a sorrel, bay, black, brown, or chestnut. (Something that I'll be able to keep clean.) I want my horse to be calm, and not bite or kick at me or any other horse or person. I want to ride....................let's see..........probably Western, but I'm not sure. I want my horse to be used for riding, (maybe showing, we'll see.) I want it to be a Quarter horse, or a paint or a.......................well, I'm not sure, there are so many good kinds, I just want to have them all!

No comments: