Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Going to Claudia's house

Claudia is a good friend, and yesterday we went to her house. Look in the post, "My horsey friends," to see more about Claudia. Claudia saddled Shilo and let me ride him. It felt good to be back in the saddle again after about a year, and Shilo listened to all my commands. Claudia taught me how to stop the horse by saying, "Whoa," and if the horse didn't stop I'd pull back on the reins. She told me about making a horse go, and how to twist my body in the direction I want to go so Shilo knows. Ethan and Oliver got to ride too, but Trevor didn't want to. Rio and Johny were beautiful (and Shilo was too) and they were friendly (Shilo was too). Shilo's saddle was a good size, and I got to help groom him before riding. Thank you, Claudia, for letting me ride.

No comments: